CG High Court Recruitment Details – High Court of Chhattisgarh
Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2018: High court of Chhattisgarh, Bilaspur invites online application from eligible candidates. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for Assistant, DEO, Engineer, Translator & other posts. As per the notification overall 225 vacancies are allocated for these posts. CG High Court recruitment 2018 online apply link and notification is available in official website. The last date for submission of online application is 02.12.2018.
details about Chhattisgarh High Court Jobs 2018
|Organization Name||Chhattisgarh High Court, Bilaspur|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Grade III, Data Entry Operator, Engineer, and other Posts|
|No.of Vacancies||230 Posts|
|Type of Job||Government Jobs|
|Last Date||2nd December 2018|
CG High Court Vacancy 2018 Details
|Post Name||No of vacancies|
|Assistant Grade – III||170|
|Data Entry Operator||24|
|Assistant Grade – III (Computer)||07|
|Library Assistant (AG-III)||01|
Eligibility Criteria for CG High Court Jobs 2018
- Assistant Grade – III: Graduation & ITI in any stream.
- Assistant Grade – III (Computer): Graduate & should possess Post Graduate Diploma in Computers.
- Data Entry Operator: Working Knowledge of Unix/Open Source Software/Window NT/ with Bachelor’s Degree.
- Software Engineer: B.E/B.Tech Degree in Computer Science or related subjects with 3 years experience in programming or Software Development fields.
- Assistant Programmer: MCA/M.Sc/B.E/B.Tech degree in Computer Science or related Subject.
- Hardware Engineer: B.E/B.Tech Degree in Computer Science or related with 3 years experience in Hardware/ LAN Maintenance. and Working Knowledge of Unix/Open Source Software/Window NT
- Assistant Registrar: M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc/ B.E/B.Tech Degree in Computer Science or related subjects.
- Computer Programmer: MCA/ M.Sc/ B.E/B.Tech Degree in Computer Science or related subjects. and Working Knowledge of Unix/Open Source Software/Window NT and other.
- Assistant Librarian: Bachelors Degree/ Masters Degree in Library Science or Library Information Science.
The Age limit required for High Court of Chhattisgarh; Bilaspur is here as follow
- Refer Official Notification
Age relaxation is applicable as per the government norms of Chhattisgarh.
Additional Information regarding Chhattisgarh High Court Vacancy 2018
Additional information with respect to the Chhattisgarh High Court is given below. Go through the official notification regarding the Chhattisgarh High Court recruitment 2018 and We also give information regarding the employment news.
Pay Scale for the CG High Court Vacancies 2018:
- Assistant Grade – III: Level 4 of pay Matrix
- Assistant Grade – III (Computer): Level 4 of pay Matrix + 200/S.P
- Computer Programmer: Level 12 of pay Matrix
- Assistant Programmer: Level 9 of pay Matrix
- Data Entry Operator: Level 6 of pay Matrix
- Assistant Registrar (IT): Level 12 of pay Matrix
- Library Assistant (AG-III): Level 4 of pay Matrix
- Software Engineer: Level 10 of pay Matrix
- Hardware Engineer: Level 10 of pay Matrix
- Assistant Librarian: Level 7 of pay Matrix
- Translator: Level 8 of pay Matrix
The Competent Authority decides the selection process for the High Court posts. The selection process may have the following rounds. Interested candidates can prepare accordingly.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Interview as per the Official Notification.
Application process for Bilaspur High Court vacancy
To apply for the high court jobs of Chhattisgarh, Bilaspur, follow the steps given below. If you have any questions regarding the application, just go through the website www.cghighcourt.nic.in.
How to apply for the Latest CG High Court Vacancies:
- Go to the CG High Court Official Website
- Click on Careers in Home Page.
- Click Official Notification, Read it Fully.
- Fill the Online form with relevant details and Upload required documents, Photograph, Signature.
- Pay Application Fee as per the Board.
- Finally, Submit Application and Take a Print of it for future use.
Important dates of CG High Court Recruitment 2018:
- The release date of the notification: 6th November 2018.
- Starting Date to Apply: 13th November 2018
- Last Date to Apply: 2nd December 2018