Indian Navy Sailor SSR Recruitment Notification Indian Navy SSR 2018 Nausena Bharti Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) 08/2019 batch Course Commencing August 2019 Indian Navy SSR 2018 as sailors 12th class passed can apply online Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2018
Join Indian Navy Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Sailors (Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR)): Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.
Sailors (Artificer Apprentice (AA)): Qualified in 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:-Chemistry/ Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.
Sailors (Matric Recruit (MR)): Chef, Steward & Hygienist – Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- Minimum height – 157 cms
- Weight and Chest should be proportionate.
- Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms
- Relaxed as per Govt rules.
- Sailors (Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR)): Born between 01 Aug 1998 to 31 Jul 2002 (Both dates inclusive).
- Sailors (Artificer Apprentice (AA)): Born between 01 Aug 1999 to 31 Jul 2002 (Both dates inclusive).
- Sailors (Matric Recruit (MR)): Born between 01 Oct 1998 to 30 Sep 2002 (Both dates inclusive).
List of Vacancies: 3400 Posts
- Sailors (Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR)) – 2500 Posts
- Sailors (Artificer Apprentice (AA)) – 500 Posts
- Sailors (Matric Recruit (MR)) – 400 Posts
Join Indian Navy Recruitment – Sailors Selection Process:
Selection of recruits is based on State wise merit of their performance in Computer-based Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
Scheme of Computer-based Examination:
- The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 100 questions for Sailors (SSR & AA), 50 questions for Sailors (MR) each carrying 01 mark.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
- Sailors (SSR & AA) – The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- Sailors (MR) – The question paper will comprise of two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10th/10+2 and the syllabus & sample paper for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of exam will be one hour for Sailors (SSR & AA), 30 minutes for Sailors (MR)
Examination Fee: Rs. 205/- (No fee for SC/ST candidates)
Mode of Payment: Online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
How to apply Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 for Sailors?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this positions in online from 14 December 2018 to 30 December 2018.
For More details: Click here (Sailors-SSR) Click here (Sailors-AA) Click here (Sailors-MR)
To Apply: Click here (Online application available from 14 Dec 2018)
Important dates to remember:
- Starting date for Online Registration: 14 December 2018
- Closing date of Online Registration: 30 December 2018
- Date of Online Examination: February 2019
- Date of Admit card Download: End of January 2019
- List of Merit list displayed on Indian Navy website – Sailors (SSR & AA): 20 June 2019
- List of Merit list displayed on Indian Navy website – Sailors (MR): 20 August 2019
- Commencement of Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) Course & Artificer Apprentice (AA) Course: August 2019
- Commencement of Matric Recruit (MR) Course: October 2019
Join Indian Navy Recruitment for Apprentice at Visakhapatnam:
||Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)
||5 December 2018
Educational Qualifications: SSC / Matric / Std X with minimum of 50% (aggregate) and ITI (NCVT) in relevant trades with minimum 65% (aggregate).
Minimum Physical Standards:
- Height – 137 Cms
- Weight – 25.4 Kgs
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- General Candidates: Born between 01 Apr 1998 to 01 Apr 2005
- SC/ST Candidates: Born between 01 Apr 1993 to 01 Apr 2005
- Age relaxed as per Govt policy
Trade wise vacancies: 275 Posts
- Electrician – 30 Posts
- Electroplater – 3 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic & Mechanic (Radio & T.V.) – 25 Posts
- Fitter – 22 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 8 Posts
- Machinist – 25 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (MMTM) – 6 Posts
- Painter (General) – 14 Posts
- Pattern Maker – 3 Posts
- Mechanic Ref and AC – 17 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 20 Posts
- Carpenter – 30 Posts
- Foundryman – 6 Posts
- Forger & Heat Treater (FHT) – 3 Posts
- Mechanic (Diesel) – 20 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker – 28 Posts
- Pipe Fitter (Plumber) – 15 Posts
Join Indian Navy Recruitment Selection process:
- Candidates in the order of merit of written examination would be called for interview in various reservation categories and trades.
- Interview is based on the technical skills of the Candidates in respective trade.
- Candidates finally selected in interview will have to undergo medical examination.
- Written examination would be objective type based on Mathematics, General Science and General Knowledge.
Examination Centre: Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam.
How to apply Join Indian Navy Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Apprentices vacancy in online through Apprenticeship portal latest by 5 December 2018 and send a duly filled application along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 12 December 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here