Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has given a notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
RRB JE Recruitment 2018 Official Notification
Download RRB JE 2018 Recruitment Notification as PDF
RRB JE Recruitment Important Dates 2018
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Start Date of Online Applications||2nd January 2019 at 10 AM|
|Last Date of Online Applications||31st January 2019 till 11:59PM|
|Last Date for Payment||5th February till 10:00PM (Online)4th February till 1:00PM (Offline)|
|Tentative Date of Exam||Yet to be declared|
RRB JE Recruitment Vacancies 2018
|Junior Engineer (Information Technology)||49|
|Depot Material Superintendent||456|
|Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant||494|
RRB JE Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
A. Age Limit as on 01st January 2019
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PwD – 10 years
B. Educational Qualification
You must have a Diploma/Degree in Engineering in relevant disciplines prescribed against various posts in Annexure-A.
- Diploma Material Superintendent
Diploma/Degree in Engineering from any discipline.
- Junior Engineer (Information Technology)
PGDCA/ B.Sc (Computer Science) or BCA or B.Tech (IT) or B.Tech (CS) or DOEACC “B” level course of 3 years duration.
- Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant
Bachelors Degree in Science with Physics & Chemistry with minimum 45% marks.
C. Medical Standards/Experience
You should be FIT in Medical Classification.
RRB JE Recruitment Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure
- CBT will be of Multiple Choice Objective Type
- There will be 1/3rd negative marking.
RRB JE Recruitment Application Fee
- General Category – 500/-
- OBC/SC/ST/ExServicemen/PWD’s/Women/Transgender – 250/-
How To Apply – RRB JE Recruitment
Direct Link to Register for RRB JE 2018 Recruitment
Note*: Direct link to apply online is not yet active. Application process starts on 02nd January 2019.
- Click the link above to register for Railways Recruitment for Engineers.
- Fill the details in the registration form.
- You are advised to preserve/note their Registration ID and Password after filling up the details and reading the declaration.
- Click on the FINAL SUBMIT button.
- Upload a recent passport size color photograph.
- Also, upload the Educational/Degree/Convocation/Passing Certificate and valid Community Certificates (in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates), disability certificate for PWD.
- Alternatively, go to Official Website.
- Click on JE Recruitment.
- Repeat steps 2-6.