UPP CONSTABLE 2019 Medical Date FOR 50000 POST Date 2018 UPP Constable Re-Exam 2nd Shift Admit Card 2018 Uttar Pradesh Police Constable Re-Exam Call Letter/ Hall Ticket 2018 Download Admit Card of UP Police Constable Second shift Exam 2018 Check UP Police Constable Re-Exam Date UP Constable New Written Exam Date for 2nd shift UP Police Re-Exam Date for 18 19 June Re Exam Paper
UPP CONSTABLE 2019 Medical Date FOR 50000 POST Admit Card 2018
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board has Recently announce about the Recruitment of 41520 Posts of Constable. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates Filled there Online Application form for these Posts. The Process of Submitting the Online Application form is started from 22 Jan. 2018 and Conducted till 22 Feb. 2018. Candidates Can check the Detailed Information about the Recruitment from the Below Provided Link.
UP Police 2018 Exam Details
- Organized By: UPPRPB (Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board)
- Name of Examination: UP Police Constable Exam 2018
- Name of Post: UP Police Constable
- Total Number of Vacancies: 41520
- Admit Card: Available on 24th September
- Exam Date: 14th October 2018
UP Police Admit Card 2018, UPPRPB Constable Call Letter 2018 Set to be Released on 24th September
UP Police Recruitment 2018 Notification has been released officially for the recruitment of 41520 vacancies. Candidate’s selection will be based on written exam, driving test, and final merit list. As expected, a lot of candidates are going to appear for the examination and they will be able to download UP Police Constable Call Letter 2018 from the official website.
Download UP Police Constable Admit Card 2018
To download the Call Letter for UP Police Constable Exam from the official website, the candidate will be needed following credentials mentioned below.
- Registration Number (Candidate Ref. No)
- Date of Birth (DOB)
How To Download UP Police Constable Admit Card 2018?
- Visit the official website i.e. prpb.gov.in
- Or you can also click the link given below
- Enter the asked information like registration number, password/Date of birth
- The Admit Card for UP Police Constable Exam 2018 will be displayed on the screen
- Take out a hard copy for future reference
Selection Procedure: The selection process includes fulfillment of educational criteria as well as Written Examination, Driving Test, Document Verification, Final Merit List.
Documents to be carried with UP Police Constable Admit Card 2018
Candidates who have applied for UP Police Constable Driver should have the call letter safe till the last process of selection. Along with UP Police Constable Call Letter 2018, a valid Id-Proof has to be carried to the examination cell. These are following documents which you can carry with the hall ticket.
- Call Letter
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- School Id
- Photo Id-Proof signed by gazetted officer
- Bar Council Id Card with Photograph
UP Police Constable 2018 Admit Card
- UP Police Constable Hall Ticket 2018 comprises of all the personal details of the candidate
- Go through all the instructions mentioned in the admit card carefully
- Carry an Id-Proof along with the admit card
- Bring all the things or documents referred to in the Admit Card
- Follow all the rules and regulations and do not attempt any false ways
For further more information about UP Police Admit Card 2018 for Constable exam and upcoming news, stay tuned with us. Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board will be released UP Police Constable Admit Card 2018 for SEPT Driving Test. Therefore, the candidates who have successfully submitted the application form will be able to download UP Police Constable 2018 Admit Card from the official website (prpb.gov.in/). To get more details about UPPRPB Admit Card 2018 for Constable exam you may comment here.
Important Link Area :
|Admit Card||Available Soon|